Invitation to a Demonstration
Our RMC Boeckeler Team of sample preparation experts are dedicated to helping you select the right equipment for your material or bioscience application, as well as helping you learn the appropriate techniques on your RMC product of choice.
We’d like to invite you to experience our equipment in one of several ways:
1. Visiting RMC’s Lab in Tucson
Waiting for you at our lab in sunny Tucson, Arizona are the following:
- Cryo-sectioning equipment: For those who need cryo temperatures in order to achieve the right results.
- The RMC line of ultramicrotomes: RMC ultramicrotomes have the longest pedigree of excellence in the industry. In fact, RMC is the continuing operation of the company that introduced the first commerical ultramicrotome in 1953 — the famous Porter-Blum MT-1.
- Experienced applications scientists.
RMC application scientists Dr. Greg Becker (front) and Dr. Bob Chiovetti (back left)
instruct one of the Cryo-in-the-Sun workshops at the Tucson lab.
2. Attending Tutorials & Demos at Scientific Meetings
If you aren’t able to make it to our lab, we invite you to attend a user tutorial or booth demonstration at one of the international scientific meetings we’re scheduled to attend (refer to our Events page).
You can also contact us to schedule a private demo while we’re at one of these shows.
This option is available for labs that are operating without any microtome capabilities. One of our senior application scientists will prepare your samples to your specifications in order to assist with you research.
The cost per sample is US$700 (Maximum three samples)
First sample free of charge if RMC Boeckeler can use the images/information for promotional purposes.
Cost of preparation refunded upon purchase of main instrument.
Click here to submit your request for preparation by our team today.
Questions? Email email@example.com
4. Meanwhile, We’ve Got Videos!
Our Downloads page includes a folder full of instructional videos. Feel free to peruse these and let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to being of service.